Secrets Virtues Benefits of Surah Al Imran
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
|Sura : Madani||by Tilawat : 3||by Reveal : 89||Ruku` : 20||Ayats : 200||Part No. : 3, 4|
Surah Al Imran is the third chapter of the Holy Quran,This surah, consists of 200 verses which were revealed to Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam) in Madina. As evident by the fact that the first 83 Ayat in it relates to the delegation from Najran that arrived in Al-Madinah on the ninth year of Hijrah (632 CE).
Benefits of Reciting Surah Al Imran : There is no doubt that every verses every surah of Quran have different benefits,advantages and blessings because these are the words of ALLAH that’s why it contains many advantages.
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam) said to Muadh (RadiAllahu anhu), ‘Should I not teach you a supplication which, when used to implore Allah, Allah shall pay your debt, even it be as huge as Mount Uhud? He then mentioned them (i.e. Surah Al Imran verse 26 & 27)’ [Tabarani in Al Saghir 1/330]
- Abdullah ibn Masud (radiAllahu anhu) said, ‘What an excellent treasure this Surah is to the pauper (very poor person) when he recites it in prayer during the last part of the night’ [Darimi 3264/A]
- Abu Umamah (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said ‘Read the two radiant ones al-Baqarah and Al ‘Imran for they will come on the Day of Resurrection like two clouds, or two shades, or two flocks of birds, pleading for their companions’ [Muslim]
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam),‘Allah’s most Magnificent name, which when used to implore Him, He responds, is found in three Surahs. Al Baqara, Al’ Imran and Taha’ [Hakim & Ibn Majah 3856]
- Our Beloved Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has said that if a person faces hardship in earning his livelihood, he should write this Surah Ale Imran and wear it as a talisman/Naqsh and Allah (S.w.T.) will increase his sustenance greatly. Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) also said that if anyone recites both Surah al-Baqarah and Ali-’Imran, then these Surahs will come in the shape of clouds on the day of judgement to protect him from the scorching heat.
- Regular Recitation of Surah Al Imran, is a good Fertility treatment for women, who are not getting baby.
- If surah Ale Imran, written on paper with saffron, is hung around the neck of a woman whose pregnancy does not last, she would, by command of Allah, would give birth to a child.
- Recite 11 times Ayat No 8 & 9 of Surat Al Imran for migraines, Headache.
- Recite 11 times Ayat No 145 Surat Al Imran for backache.
- Increase in sustenance if keep it with self or at home.
- If recited on Friday, Rahma of Allah and angels ask for forgiveness for reciter.
- The benefit of reciting Ayat No.26-27 is that it acts as a protection from Shaitan.
- If Taweez of Surat Al Imran, is kept with a person, distress and hardship would go away, ease and comfort come to stay.
- If Taweez of Surat Al Imran, is put on a tree which does not produce fruit and whose leaves fall down, by command of Allah, it would produce fruit.
Those who want Taweez,Naqash of Surah Al-Imran, please send contact by email- [email protected]